If you’re keen to get more from your online gambling experience, you’ll want to look for ways to make your money go further. One of the best ways to get more bang for your gambling buck is to find casinos that offer free spins to their new or existing players.
In general, there are two types of free spins offers. Some are totally free (no deposit), while some are conditional upon deposit. Both types give you the potential for fun, including the ability to try different slot games for free.
Keep reading as we outline the different free spin promotions, and how you can use free spin offers to have the best time playing online games. Or if you’re keen to get started, check out some of our top free spins offers below:
THE TOP FREE SPINS OFFERS IN UK:
- PlayMr Green Mr Green review Mr Green
Get up to £100 in Bonus Cash & 200 Free SpinsTerms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applies to Bonus Cash and Free Spins. Deposit of £20+ unlocks a 100% Match Bonus up to £100 in Bonus Cash, subsequent wager of £20+ on slots unlocks 100 Starburst Free Spins and 100 additional Free Spins (5 per day over 20 days). BeGambleAware.org.
- PlayGenting Casino Genting Casino review Genting Casino
100% up to £100100% Bonus: 20x wagering on combined deposit and bonus total (% game weightings and play restrictions apply). Max bonus bet £5 (£10 live casino) 15 days to accept, 40 to complete. £5 bonus: After deposit bonus wagered, selected games only. 1x wagering, 7 days to accept, 7 to complete, max withdrawal from winnings £100. Full T&C’s Below.
- PlayWilliam Hill William Hill review William Hill
100% Buy in BonusOpt in required. New customers to Casino page only. Min Buy in £10. Bonus value 100% of Buy in. Max Bonus £300. 40x wagering. Max withdrawable £2,000. Bonus expires after 7 days. Stake contributions, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
- Playbgo bgo review bgo
10 Free Spins + 100% UT £200 Bonus*18+. New customers only. 100% deposit match up to £200. Selected Games only. 65x wagering. Max bet 10% of Bonus up to £2.50. Max win £2,000. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 10 Free Spins on registration (UK Only). 3-day expiry on Free Spins. No Neteller/Skrill. Min deposit £10. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&Cs apply.
What Is A Free Spins No Deposit?
Basically the deal is you get to play real money slots for free for a limited number of spins. Usually it’s for one game and it’s around 10 spins.
This kind of bonus lets new players try the casino without any risk. With that in mind, they are also quite limited in number and have capped winnings, making them not really good value from a gambling and winning point of view.
If after playing for free, you found the casino to be fine, then it’s up to you to decide whether you’d like to play for real money.
How To Get A No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
They may be offered as part of a welcome package or as a reward to existing players.
As a new player, you’ll need to register with an online casino site to start playing slots with free spins. Once you’ve set up an account, you can usually log in and immediately start playing to claim your welcome package bonus rounds. But keep in mind, to withdraw any winnings from any free spin offer, you will normally have to make some kind of deposit first.
Playing Free Slots Games
For both veteran players and newbies alike, the number of spins available varies from casino-to-casino, and on the particular promotion. Usually you’ll get 10 to 20 spins at a time, but it can go up to 50 or even 100, depending on the casino and the offer.
You can usually find them being offered under the ‘Free games’ tab at the casino.
Free spins are usually played for lower denominations, but the other benefits of the individual game will apply like multipliers (which vastly increase your winnings), bonus rounds, special features, and the ability to win free games as you play.
As far as the cash wins you can garner in playing these deposit-free spins, make sure to check the casino’s bonus terms & conditions and wagering requirements. This will help clarify exactly what steps need to be taken before your free spin winnings can be cashed out.
Free Spins No Deposit Required
Everyone loves something for nothing! That’s why online slots no deposit bonuses are so popular. They offer you the chance to win real money without having to make a real money deposit.
No deposit free spins are usually available on specific slots games, as selected by the casino. For example, a new game may be chosen as part of a launch campaign, a popular game as a way to draw regular players, or a themed game around a certain holiday or special event (like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or the Olympics).
Other Types Of Free Slots Offers
In addition to free spins no deposit offers, there are a number of other ways you can continue enjoying free spins at your online casino of choice. Some will require a deposit, while others will not. The main types are:
- Promo offers. Online casinos will often run free spin offers as a promotional tool to keep players happy. They may be used as part of a bigger bonus offer or on their own, such as offering you 20 spins just for logging in. Throughout the year the casino will find reasons to create such offers. Sometimes free spin promotions are used to showcase a newly released blockbuster slot machine and entice players to try it, or to mark a special season like end of summer, Christmas, or a New Year.
- Loyalty rewards. Because pretty much all players love free spins, most online casinos will give them away as part of their ongoing loyalty offering. For example, you can generally expect to get free turns on special occasions like your birthday, or to celebrate one year at the casino.
- New slots games offer: Many online casinos offer players free spins on their newly released games. This is a great way to drag slots players away from their favourites and it also gives the players a chance to test out a new game with no risk so they can see if they like it.
- Daily promos: A large number of online casinos offer free turns as part of their weekly or daily promotions. Sometimes you’ll get them just for logging in, or they might be on offer to players who have deposited a certain amount each day or week.
- Welcome Bonus packages: As you probably already know, most casino sites will go to great lengths to attract new players. One of the ways they do this is by offering spins on selected games to new players who sign up or make a deposit with them. As part of a welcome bonus, they can either be given all at once or in stages and they are a great way to test out a new casino for free.
Tips From The Experts
Online slots are entirely based on chance so if you’re looking for a strategy that will let you beat the system and win unfortunately you’re out of luck. This doesn’t mean there aren’t a few tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your free spins and increase your chances of having some excellent free online fun.
Here are our some top expert tips for taking advantage of free spins:
- Look for daily deals. If you’re struggling to find places where you can get a steady stream of free spins, look for casino daily deals where players can score a few for logging in to their account each day.
- Check which games you can play. Usually free spins are tied to one game or a small selection of games. Avoid disappointment by checking which games you can play before you sign up.
How To Keep Track Of Free Spins Offers
You can keep track of free spin offers by signing up for your favourite casino’s newsletter. Most online casinos feature all of their bonuses and promotions there. In addition, many casinos will send an additional email to remind you of special offers.
Bonuses and free spin promotions are also advertised on each casino’s website, and as player messages within the casino’s software. And if that’s not enough, once logged in, most casinos have a section where you can go into your account and see a list of the latest available bonus offers, including free spins.
Can You Win Real Money?
At a basic level, yes, you can win real money with a free spins no deposit bonus because you’re playing a real money slot with this bonus. You’re not playing a demo game when you’re on a bonus – the game you’re playing is the real deal, which means you do win real money. But dig a bit deeper and it’s not so simple.
Can You Keep Your Winnings?
Yes, of course you can keep your winnings! To keep your winnings from no deposit free spins, you will have to first deposit a minimum amount into your casino account – it’s not much, usually somewhere between $10 to $25, and once you’ve made a deposit, you have what is called a “real money account”.
Then you will have to look into the terms and conditions to see how the casino treats winnings from no deposit bonuses. A few casinos might let you withdraw the wins as cash once you have a real money account. Others, in fact most casinos, will transfer the winnings to your bonus money account. Additionally, almost all casinos cap winnings to no-deposit bonuses. If there is a $300 cap on winnings, that will be the maximum that you can keep, regardless to how much you may have actually won.
Terms And Conditions
When it comes to online casino bonuses, you will always run into fine print. You should understand different terms and conditions before signing up for a particular bonus so you can make the best of the deal. Typically, with a no deposit bonus, you can accept the bonus once you have finished registration. After that, you may come across several common terms and conditions that apply to the bonus.
First of all, many casinos will set time limits on the bonus. For example, many casinos will only reward the bonus within a certain period after registration. After that period, you are no longer eligible. Once you have claimed the bonus, terms may require you to use it within a certain period of time as well. If you do not meet wagering requirements within that time period, the bonus and winnings are forfeited.
You may be wondering, what are wagering requirements? Sometimes casinos require players to wager a certain number of times before they can cash out the bonus and winnings. While these requirements usually apply to other types of bonuses, you may come across no deposit bonuses with such requirements.
Some gambling sites may also reward no deposit money or free spins in increments. This means you need to use a certain amount of the bonus before receiving the remaining amount. You may also be limited to how much of the bonus you can use in one day.
Every online casino no deposit bonus is different. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the no deposit bonus so that you know the terms and can take full advantage of the bonus.
Everyone likes a freebie now and then! So whether you’re a new player looking to take advantage of a free spins no deposit sign-up offer, or an existing casino member looking to enjoy a promotion along the way, the bottom line is, free turns are a great way to experience a lot of different slots!