Online Casinos Guide
Casinoreef is a fully comprehensive guide to all the best casinos from around the world. Wherever you’re playing from you can find all the top online casinos that are available to you, get the best bonuses and much more all in one handy place. Browse our website for guides and info or go straight to our top recommended casinos for your location and dive right in!
Best Online Casinos:
Mr Green Review
Casino Cruise Review
Because online gambling is legal in the UK you won’t have any difficulty finding somewhere to play – the only problem is choosing which online casino to try first. UK based online casinos are licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and all the recommended casinos we feature here are tailored to the needs of players in the UK.
New Zealand has a thriving online gambling scene, although due to local legislation, online gambling services are mostly provided by overseas operators. Our recommended NZ casinos all accept NZ dollars, offer customer support to their Kiwi players and offer a safe place for NZ gamblers to play.
Republic of Ireland (ROI)
There are plenty of online casino operators that offer their services to residents of Ireland and the Irish are well known for their love of a flutter or two. We have gone through all the top online casinos in Ireland to bring you only the best ones that cater to the needs of their Irish players.
While gambling in Canada is overseen by each province independently, gambling at offshore sites is a little more of a grey area. As a Canadian gambler you won’t be penalised for betting at an online casino but you want to make sure the casinos you choose are reputable and trustworthy. We recommend the best online casinos for Canadian players.
Recent changes to Australian online gambling casinos’ legislation mean that while there used to be a legal loophole allowing overseas operators to offer online casino and poker services to Aussies, now companies providing gambling services to the Aussie market face huge fines. As a result of this, the majority of gambling operators have pulled out of the Australian market.
How We Choose Our Casinos
At CasinoReef we have an in depth selection process that weeds out the great sites from the underwhelming ones. Unlike many other casino review portals we’ve spent time going through each one of our casinos in depth, testing the games, trying out the customer service and going through all the fine print so we can bring you everything you need to know about each one. We only recommend sites that have been tested thoroughly to meet our high standards and very specific criteria so you can be sure they have:
- A great variety of games: You don’t want to be limited in your options when you play online. A good online casino will offer a wide range of different games so you can be confident you’ll find something to suit you. From slots to live casino games, sports betting, bingo and more we bring you only the best casinos with the highest quality range of games.
- Excellent customer support: There’s nothing more frustrating than having a problem with your account at 2am and not being able to get hold of customer support. All the casinos we recommend have responsive customer support and a variety of different ways to contact a real life person if you get stuck. If they offer 24/7 support services, that’s all the better.
- Local currency: Whether you’re playing from Canada or the UK, converting currency means messing around with exchange rates and letting currency conversion fees eat into your winnings. We only recommend casinos for each country that are tailored to the needs of players in that country and that means accepting the local currency, whether it’s Canadian dollars or Euros.
- Plenty of banking options: When it comes to getting money in and out of your casino account you don’t want to be limited to your credit card or bank transfer. With so many different secure payment options out there, you’ll want to take advantage of them. The casinos we recommend all offer their players choices when it comes to banking, they make it easy to make deposits and withdrawals and they have payment methods that suit players from different countries.
- Mobile casino: A few years ago a mobile casino was a nice extra addition to a desktop casino and now it’s absolutely essential. Players expect to be able to continue their gaming when they’re out and about and that’s why it’s so important that our recommended casinos offer a good mobile experience. From apps to mobile friendly sites, we only recommend casinos with a strong mobile presence and compatibility with a range of different mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Windows and BlackBerry phones and tablets.
It’s not just about casino reviews here at Casinoreef. Whilst we assume most of our site visitors are looking for guidance regarding where to play what games, we also don’t take anyone’s knowledge base for granted. That’s why, in addition to being a comprehensive guide for slots and casino reviews, we have included numerous articles on game strategy and game rules. These articles can be used as a quick refresher if you’re already a pro, or as a general overview and guide for those who are just getting started.
To help you out even further, we’ve created articles that give you a very brief overview of each game’s basics, and then added specific information about online game play. So, for example, whilst online roulette is based on the same premise as the land-based version, with a black and red numbered wheel, the virtual aspect offers a few changes including how to bet, where to see the results, and how to set the wheel in motion.
These variations are covered in depth so whatever level of experience you have, you can play with confidence at our recommended online casinos. If you’re not sure what games to start with or you’re looking to broaden your horizons, you can check out our specific game reviews. We’ve brought you the top slot games from the major developers so you can learn more about them first before you decide which ones you want to try for yourself.
Safety & Security First
At Casino Reef, we know that your safety and security are of primary concern when playing online. We’ve all heard the horror stories about identity theft and online fraud, not to mention disreputable casinos that take your money and refuse to let you withdraw your winnings.
This is why we have conducted a thorough survey of each recommended site’s online security measures, to ensure that your personal data is always safe. This includes evaluation of such factors as the site’s encryption technology, use of HTTPS, maintenance and availability of your financial records, anti-virus software, and general security policy. Only after going through the checklist, and verifying that the site is actually safe and secure do we recommend it for your use.
Another important security measure we always implement is to check that each casino is independently audited and regulated. Casino regulation means that the casino’s software has been checked and their random number generators have been tested to ensure they are providing a fair experience to their players.
Casinos that are licenced and regulated by an independent body like eCogra are verified as being trustworthy and fair. Playing at a licenced and regulated casino is the best way you can protect yourself against fraud.
A Bit About Us
As players ourselves, we have worked in the gaming industry for a long time.
Our team of reviewers have a varied level of experience and set of interests when it comes to online gaming, so players of all different tastes and levels are catered to. As well as reviews we share our years of experience as players with detailed guides, strategies and advice.
If you’re looking for a complete one-stop shop for all your casino gaming needs, you need look no further. We offer everything you need to know to help you find the right casino, choose a game to play and increase your chances of winning. Best of all we cater to players from all over the world. Now that you know what we’re about at Casino Reef, it’s time to get started!
*** Legal disclaimer – This article should not be considered legal advice. Local legislation, restrictions and enforcement are subject to change. In addition, we have no responsibility to update this page for events or circumstances occurring after the date of its initial publication.